Delays and cancellations on Finnair flights are expected and also delays are expected for baggage handling at Helsinki Airport on 26 February
Due to an unexpected walk out by Finnish Aviation Labour Union (IAU) there are delays and cancellations expected on Finnair flights on 26 February 2020.
First published on 26 February 2020
If your baggage didn’t arrive on the same flight with you to your destination, please do the following:
- Follow the instructions sent to you via SMS/email or contact the Arrival Service desk at your destination to create a delay report for your baggage.
- At Helsinki Airport, we recommend you to create the delay report online with your own mobile devices.
- You can then continue your journey. We do our best to deliver your baggage to you as soon as possible.
- We will contact you personally to organize the delivery of your baggage, after it has arrived.
- Please wait for our contact rather than going to the airport. It will take us some time to deliver the baggage.
You can choose from the following options if your flight is cancelled:
- Change your travel until 4 March 2020
- We do our best to re-route you to your destination.
- You can apply for a refund for the unused part of your flight ticket and the purchased travel extras. Apply for refund.
We are sorry for the harm this situation may cause you.
Read more about delayed baggage.
You can check your passenger rights here.
次のページに移動：Delays and cancellations on Finnair flights are expected and also delays are expected for baggage handling at Helsinki Airport on 26 February