Informacje o locie
Flight cancellations to/from Osaka, Seoul and Busan
Our flights to/from Osaka, Seoul and Busan are cancelled due to the coronavirus outbreak. Kindly read more for details and see how to proceed if your flights are cancelled.
First published on 4 March 2020
As the coronavirus situation has led to a temporary decline in air travel between Asia and Europe, we cancel some of our flights to/from Osaka, Japan and Seoul, South Korea. Also, we will postpone opening our new route to Busan in South Korea, and flights to/from Busan will be cancelled until the end of June 2020. We are sorry for the inconvenience these changes may cause you. We follow the situation closely and will update any new information on this page.
The cancelled flights are:
- Flights AY67/68 to Osaka (Tuesday and Saturday) and from Osaka (Wednesday and Sunday) between 31 March and 17 October 2020. We continue to operate all other flights between Helsinki and Osaka normally.
- Flights AY41/42 to/from Seoul between 09 March and 16 April 2020
- Flights to/from Busan until the end of June. Flights to Busan will start on 1 July 2020.
If you have a booking on any of the disrupted flights, we’ll contact you personally via SMS and/or e-mail. Please go to Manage booking and check that we have your current contact information so that we can reach you in a case of disruption.
You can choose from the following options if your flight is cancelled:
- Change your travel until 30 November 2020.
- We do our best to re-route to your destination with other Finnair flights. Please note that availability of alternative flights is very limited at the moment.
- You can apply for a refund for the unused part of your flight ticket and the purchased travel extras.
If you wish to make changes to your flights and choose a later date for your travel, please contact Finnair Customer Service or your travel agency. We are at your service also on Twitter @FinnairHelps, on our Facebook pages and via chat on finnair.com. We are sorry that our customer service is congested.
You can check your passenger rights here.