Informacje o locie
Flight cancellations to/from Israel in March-April
The authorities of Israel restrict travelling to Israel and require a quarantine of 14 days for all nationalities arriving the country. For this reason, we are cancelling flights to/from Tel Aviv and Eilat in March-April.
First published on 10 March 2020
We are sorry for the inconvenience these changes may cause you. We follow the situation closely and will update any new information on this page.
The cancelled flights are:
- Flights AY1977/1978 to/from Eilat between 17 March and 7 April. Flight from Helsinki to Eilat (AY1977) on 10 March and return flight from Eilat to Helsinki (AY1978) on 10 March will carry customers who are returning home.
- Flights AY1979/1980 to/from Tel Aviv between 15 March and 31 March. We will operate flights on 11-12 March and 13-14 March to carry customers who are returning home.
If you have a booking on any of the disrupted flights, we’ll contact you personally via SMS and/or e-mail. Please go to Manage booking and check that we have your current contact information so that we can reach you in a case of disruption.
You can choose from the following options if your flight is cancelled:
- You can postpone your travel until 30 November, 2020 with no extra cost by contacting our customer service.
- We do our best to re-route to your destination with other Finnair flights. Please note that availability of alternative flights is very limited at the moment.
- You can apply for a refund for the unused part of your flight ticket and the purchased travel extras.
If you wish to make changes to your flights and choose a later date for your travel, please contact Finnair Customer Service or your travel agency. We are at your service also on Twitter @FinnairHelps, on our Facebook pages and via chat on finnair.com. We are sorry that our customer service is congested.
You can check your passenger rights here.