Информация о рейсе
Flight cancellations to/from Usa between 14 March and 12 April and to/from India between 15 March and 14 April
US authorities are setting restrictions for travel from Europe to the USA until 12 April. Indian authorities have updated their visa requirements. We are cancelling our flights accordingly.
First published on 12 March 2020
We are cancelling flights to/from USA between 14 March - 12 April and to Delhi, India from 15 March to 14 April. We are sorry for the inconvenience these changes may cause you. We follow the situation closely and will update any new information on this page.
The cancelled flights are as follows:
- Flights AY007/008 to/from Miami between 14 March and 12 April
- Flights AY005/006 to/from New York between 19 March and 12 April and flights AY015/016 to/from New York between 4 April and 12 April
- Flights AY001/002 to/from Los Angeles between 17 March and 12 April
- Flights AY009/AY010 to/from Chicago 29 March and 12 April
- We will operate flights before these dates to carry customers who are returning home.
The cancelled flights between 15 March – 14 April are:
- Flights AY121/122 to/from Delhi. We will operate flights before 15 March to carry customers who are returning home.
If you have a booking on any of the disrupted flights, we’ll contact you personally via SMS and/or e-mail. Please go to Manage booking and check that we have your current contact information so that we can reach you in a case of disruption. Please note that cancelling flights and sending messages happens gradually and takes some time.
You can choose from the following options if your flight is cancelled:
- You can postpone your travel until 30 November, 2020 with no extra cost. During the time when your flight has not been cancelled from the booking, you can go to Manage booking to change your travel date yourself. After the flight is cancelled from our system, you can change your travel dates by contacting our customer service.
- You can apply for a refund for the unused part of your flight ticket and the purchased travel extras.
- We do our best to re-route to your destination with other Finnair flights. Please note that availability of alternative flights is very limited at the moment.
We are at your service also on Twitter @FinnairHelps, on our Facebook pages and via chat on finnair.com. We are sorry that our customer service is congested.
You can check your passenger rights here.