Информация о рейсе
Flight cancellations on 24–25 November due to a possible industrial action
To prepare for the possible support strike announced by the Finnish Aviation Labour Union (IAU) we must cancel a number of Finnair flights on 24–25 November. The cancellations are caused by the strike’s effect on our critical operations at Helsinki Airport.
The possible support strike related to the labour dispute at Posti, Finnish postal service on Monday 25 November would affect many of our critical operations including ground handling and customer service at Helsinki Airport, as well as our catering and technical operations. Finnair is not a party in the dispute in question.
Due to the strike, we are cancelling the below-listed flights. We are very sorry for the inconvenience and harm this causes you.
The following flights are cancelled on Sunday 24 November:
- Helsinki – Hong Kong (AY101)
- Helsinki – Beijing Daxing (AY81)
- Helsinki – Kuopio (AY379)
- Helsinki – Kajaani (AY419)
- Helsinki – Joensuu (AY349)
- Helsinki – Jyväskylä (AY289)
- Helsinki – Tampere (AY269)
- Helsinki – Kuopio (AY375)
The following flights are cancelled on Monday 25 November:
- Hong Kong – Helsinki (AY102)
- Beijing Daxing – Helsinki (AY82)
- Kuopio – Helsinki (AY380)
- Kajaani – Helsinki (AY420)
- Joensuu – Helsinki (AY350)
- Jyväskylä – Helsinki (AY290)
- Tampere – Helsinki (AY270)
- Kuopio – Helsinki (AY376)
- Kokkola – Helsinki (AY400)
- Vaasa – Helsinki (AY322)
- Turku – Helsinki (AY230)
- Tartu – Helsinki (AY1046)
- Moscow – Helsinki (AY720)
- St Petersburg – Helsinki (AY704)
- Stockholm – Helsinki (AY826)
- Tallinn – Helsinki (AY1036)
- Helsinki - Bangkok (AY145)
- Bangkok - Helsinki (AY146)
If the support strike threat has not been removed on Sunday, we will need to start cancelling more flights scheduled for Monday as well. We are following the situation closely and will update new information on this page on Sunday evening, 24 November.
If you have a booking on any of the disrupted flights, we’ll contact you personally via SMS and/or e-mail. Please go to Manage booking or Finnair App and check that we have your current contact information so that we can reach you in a case of disruption.
Your options, if your flight is cancelled
- We do our best to re-route you to your destination as soon as possible. As the availability of alternative flights is limited, re-routing may be difficult and take time. Thank you for your patience. After we’ve re-routed your journey, you can find your updated travel plan via Manage booking. If you wish to make changes to your re-routing, we kindly ask you to contact Finnair Customer Service or your travel agency.
- You can change your travel date and choose to travel between 26 November and 1 December on flights operated by Finnair or Norra, if there is availability in your original travel class. You can change your reservation by contacting Finnair Customer Service or your travel agency.
- If changing the flight date or re-routing is not suitable for your travel plan, you can also apply for full refund for your unused flight ticket.
For further information, you can contact our Customer Service or your travel agency. We are at your service also on Twitter @FinnairHelps, in our Facebook pages and via chat on finnair.com. We are sorry that our Customer Service may be congested.
You can check your passenger rights here.