Информация о рейсе
Flexibility to reservation changes for flights booked between 1 April and 31 August
Due to the coronavirus situation, we would like to offer you flexibility for making reservation changes and have updated our ticket change policy. This means you can now make new bookings until the end of August with peace of mind.
First published on 1 April 2020
You can change your travel date flexibly without a change fee, if
- You made your booking between 1 April and 31 August 2020.
- You booked your ticket through Finnair channels.
- You have a Finnair operated and marketed flight.
- There are available seats on your chosen new flight.
- You make the change 7 days before the departure of your original flight. Please note that you need to select new dates for your travel when making the change. If you change your travel dates closer to your flight, the change conditions follow your original ticket rules.
- Please note that the change in the ticket rules doesn’t apply to Finnair Holidays, Aurinkomatkat (Suntours) and other tour operators’ customers.
- In case you would like to cancel your booking, the refund will be according to the original ticket rules.
It is good to know that if there is no availability in your original fare class for your new flight, you need to pay the fare difference between your original and new flight tickets.
If you purchased a travel extra and change your travel date, we will move the travel extra to your new flight if possible, otherwise, it is eligible for a refund.
This is how you can change travel date
- Go to Manage booking and select new available dates for your travel.
- You can also contact our customer service. We are sorry if our customer service is congested.
- If you have purchased your ticket partly with Finnair Plus points or you have upgraded your flight with money or a tier benefit, please contact our customer service to change your travel dates.
- If you have booked your ticket through a travel agency or you have a group reservation, please contact your travel agency.
We are at your service also on Twitter @FinnairHelps, on our Facebook pages and via chat on finnair.com.
You can check your passenger rights here.
Contacting our customer service
Our customer service is working hard to help you in this extremely exceptional situation. We are at your service also on Twitter @FinnairHelps, on our Facebook pages and via chat on finnair.com. We are sorry if our customer service is congested.
If you purchased a travel extra and change your travel date, we will move the travel extra to your new flight if possible, otherwise, you can apply for a refund online for an undelivered service. Also, if your flight is cancelled, you can apply for a refund for any travel extras you had purchased and didn’t receive.
You can see your passenger rights here.