Informacje o locie
Helsinki Airport - All services have moved to the new premises
Helsinki Airport is the ideal place to start and finish your journey. All flights depart from and arrive in one terminal.
Time to start a journey with us? Welcome to step through the renewed Helsinki Airport for smooth transition from ground to air. Finnair departure hall services are available at the new premises.
This is how you get the smoothest start for your journey:
- Arriving at the airport by train, bus, taxi or car is made easy for you with everything nearby.
- The drop-off point for taxis and cars is in front of the new Terminal building. Parking in front of the terminal is not possible, but there is plenty of parking space available nearby.
- You may do your check-in in advance via our mobile app or online at finnair.com. Our easy-to-use check-in kiosks at the airport save you from long queues, too. You’ll find them in the new terminal. Collect your bag tag from a check-in kiosk, and then continue to bag drop and security check.
- Check-in desks with our ground crew, the bag drop, priority services and special assistance will also be at your service in the new departure hall. Please follow the guidance in the terminal – we will guide you to find your way!
- Security check, including Priority Security, has also moved to the renewed premises. Helsinki Airport’s security check uses new technology. You can leave your electronics and liquids in the carry-on baggage. Read more on Finavia's website.
- During the peak hours and busier times, the number of customers at Helsinki Airport and on our flights increases and therefore please arrive at the airport latest 2, or if you are travelling to the USA, 3 hours before your flight. Read our tips for smooth travelling.
The brand-new Helsinki Airport arrival hall is open.
- The baggage halls 2A and 2B remain in the current location for now – just follow the baggage hall signs to find your way. After picking up your bag, you will continue to the new customs area and exit in the new arrival hall.
- Finnair Arrival Service is in a new location near the customs area at 2B baggage hall.
- From the new arrival hall, you can easily access the train and taxi stations, bus stop and parking halls.
- It is good to know that the Finnish health authorities’ coronavirus certificate check point is located near the new baggage halls.