Информация о рейсе
Flights between Helsinki and Nanjing temporarily suspended from 20 November 2020 onwards
We will suspend our flights between Helsinki and Nanjing in China temporarily from 20 November 2020 onwards due to the policy regarding the threshold for coronavirus cases detected following a 2-week quarantine after entry to China.
We continue to operate to Shanghai once weekly, but our flight on 19 November will be cancelled, unlike previously informed the return flight on 21 November will operate normally. We are sorry for the harm this situation may cause you.
If you have a booking on any of the disrupted flights, we’ll contact you personally via SMS and/or e-mail. Please go to Manage booking and check that we have your current contact information.
Your options if your flight is cancelled:
- You can change your travel dates without a change fee maximum 360 days onwards from the day you are making the change. You can do this via Manage booking, or if you can’t make the change yourself online, our customer service will assist you. You can change your travel dates if:
- You made your booking via Finnair channels
- You have a Finnair operated and marketed flight
- There are available seats in the same cabin class on the new flight you have chosen
- You make the change before the departure of your original flight. You need to select new dates for your travel when making the change.
- Please note that if you want to make further changes after the first change the Book with confidence policy applies.
- You can cancel your booking via Manage booking and then apply for a refund for your unused flight ticket by filling in this online form. If you are unable to cancel your booking via Manage booking, our customer service can assist you. If we have cancelled all the flights in your booking, you can apply for a refund online without cancelling the booking.
- We do our best to re-route you to your destination with other Finnair flights. Please note that the availability of alternative flights is currently very limited.
- If you purchased a travel extra and change your travel date, we will move the travel extra to your new flight if possible, otherwise, you can apply for a refund online (undelivered service). Also, if your flight is cancelled, you can apply for a refund for any travel extras you had purchased and did not receive.
Contacting our customer service
If you booked your ticket through a travel agency or a tour operator, please contact them to make changes to your reservation or to apply for a refund. If you booked your ticket through Finnair, our customer service is working hard to help you in this extremely exceptional situation. We are at your service also via chat on our website or Finnair App. We are sorry that our customer service may be congested.
You can see your passenger rights here.