Informasjon om flyreisen
Disruptions expected due to weather conditions at Helsinki Airport on 4 March
Forecasted snowfall and heavy wind are expected to cause limitations to traffic and slow down other operations at Helsinki Airport on 4 March. Delays and flight cancellations are possible.
Delays are possible, and we will cancel some flights to ensure as smooth as possible operations in the challenging circumstances. We are following the situation closely and will update any new information on this page. We are sorry for the inconvenience this situation may cause you and do our best to minimize the effects to you.
You can check up to date flight information here.
The following flights are cancelled on 4 March:
- Helsinki – Stockholm Bromma – Helsinki (AY833/AY834)
- Helsinki – Stockholm Bromma – Helsinki (AY835/AY836)
- Helsinki – Kemi – Helsinki (AY513/AY514)
- Helsinki – Turku – Helsinki (AY223/AY224)
- Helsinki – Tampere – Helsinki (AY263/AY264)
- Helsinki – Warsaw – Helsinki (AY1143/AY1144)
- Helsinki – Oulu – Helsinki (AY441/AY442)
- Helsinki – Brussels – Helsinki (AY1545/AY1544)
- Helsinki – Milan – Helsinki (AY1755/AY1756)
- Helsinki – London – Helsinki (AY1335/AY1336)
- Helsinki – Stockholm Arlanda – Helsinki (AY807/AY808)
- Helsinki – Berlin – Helsinki (AY1437/1438)
- Helsinki – Stockholm Arlanda – Helsinki (AY813/AY814)
- Helsinki – Copenhagen – Helsinki (AY955/AY956)
If you have a booking on any of the disrupted flights, we’ll contact you personally via SMS and/or e-mail. Please go to Manage booking or Finnair App and check that we have your current contact information, so that we can reach you in a case of disruption.
You can choose from the following options, if your flight is cancelled
- We re-route you to your destination as soon as possible. As availability of alternative flights is limited, re-routing may take time. Thank you for your patience. After we’ve re-routed your journey, you can find your updated travel plan and other possible flight options via Manage booking. If you wish to make changes to your re-routing and choose a later date for your travel, if there is availability, please contact Finnair Customer Service or your travel agency.
- You can apply for full refund for your unused flight ticket.
As the weather conditions may slow down operations at Helsinki Airport, we recommend you to pack all the essentials in your carry-on baggage.
For further information, please contact our customer service. We are at your service also on Twitter @FinnairHelps, in our Facebook pages and via chat on finnair.com. We are sorry that our customer service is currently congested.
You can check your passenger rights here.