Informasjon om flyreisen
Flight cancellations to/from Milan 9 March – 7 April and to/from Rome 12 March – 7 April
Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Finland has updated their travel advice and advises to avoid unnecessary travel to Milan and Rome due to the coronavirus situation. We will cancel our flights to/from Milan and Rome.
First published on 3 March 2020
The health and wellbeing of our customers is a key priority for us. We will cancel our flights to/from Milan between 9 March and 7 April 2020 and between 4 March and 8 March we will fly one daily flight instead of two daily flights. We will also cancel our flights to/from Rome between 9 March and 7 April. We are sorry for the inconvenience these changes may cause you. We follow the situation closely and will update any new information on this page.
The cancelled flights are:
- Flights AY1755/AY1756 to/from Milan between 4 March and 7 April 2020
- Flights AY1751/AY1752 to/from Milan between 9 March and 7 April 2020
- Flights AY1761/1762, AY1763/1764, AY1767/1768 and AY1769/1770 to/from Rome between 12 March and 7 April 2020
If you have a booking on any of the disrupted flights, we’ll contact you personally via SMS and/or e-mail. Please go to Manage booking and check that we have your current contact information so that we can reach you in a case of disruption.
You can choose from the following options if your flight is cancelled:
- Change your travel until 30 November 2020.
- We do our best to re-route to your destination with other Finnair flights. Please note that availability of alternative flights is very limited at the moment.
- You can apply for a refund for the unused part of your flight ticket and the purchased travel extras.
If you wish to make changes to your flights and choose a later date for your travel, please contact Finnair Customer Service or your travel agency. We are at your service also on Twitter @FinnairHelps, on our Facebook pages and via chat on finnair.com. We are sorry that our customer service is congested.
You can check your passenger rights here.