Informations sur les vols
Flight cancellations to/from Greater China in March
Our flights to Beijing Capital Airport and to Shanghai between 1–28 March 2020 are cancelled due to the coronavirus situation. We will also cancel one of its double daily flights to Hong Kong between 1–28 March 2020. Kindly read more and see how to proceed if your flights are cancelled.
Finnair cancels its flights to Beijing Capital Airport and to Shanghai between 1 March and 28 March 2020, as the coronavirus situation has led to a temporary decline in air travel between China and Europe. Finnair will also cancel one of its double daily flights to Hong Kong between 1 March and 28 March 2020. We continue to follow the situation closely and will update any new information on this page. We are sorry for the harm this situation may cause you.
- Flights between Helsinki and Beijing Capital, Shanghai, Beijing Daxing, Nanjing and Guangzhou until 28 March 2020
- AY102/101 flights between Helsinki and Hong Kong between 1 March and 28 March 2020. Our Hong Kong flights AY099/100 operate normally.
We are sorry for the inconvenience this situation may cause you and do our best to minimize the effects to you.
If you have a booking on any of the disrupted flights, we’ll contact you personally via SMS and/or e-mail. Please go to Manage booking or Finnair App and check that we have your current contact information so that we can reach you in a case of disruption.
You can choose from the following options if your flight is cancelled:
- Change your travel until 30 June 2020 (this means the return flight is latest on 30 June 2020).
- We do our best to re-route you to your destination.
- You can apply for a refund for the unused part of your flight ticket and the purchased travel extras. Apply for refund.
Our Hong Kong flights AY099/100 operate normally, but if you have a Finnair ticket issued before 14 February 2020 to or from Hong Kong for travel between 25 January and 31 March 2020 you can, if you so wish:
- change your travel until 30 June 2020 (this means the return flight is latest on 30 June 2020) or
- cancel the booking and apply for a refund in Manage booking
If you wish to make changes to your flights and choose a later date for your travel, please contact Finnair Customer Service or your travel agency. We are at your service also on Twitter @FinnairHelps, on our Facebook pages and via chat on finnair.com. We are sorry that our customer service is congested.
You can check your passenger rights here.