Informations sur les vols
We do everything we can to carry you home
Doing our best to take you home in these unprecedented times, we are adding flights from Tenerife, Gran Canary and Antalya Malaga to Finland. Also, in April-June we continue to fly some routes provided that there will not be further travel restrictions from the authorities.
First published on 20 March 2020
We know that many of our customers are worried if they can get back home due to the coronavirus situation. We do our best to carry you home from your destination in this difficult situation and therefore we have added flights from Malaga to Finland. We have also added flights from Tenerife, Gran Canary and Antalya to Finland for next Tuesday. Also, in April-June we continue to fly some routes provided that there will not be further travel restrictions from the authorities, see our traffic plan here.
THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN DO
- If you already have a booking for a Finnair flight and would like to change your travel dates, we recommend you to do it primarily through Manage booking where you can see which flights still have available seats.
- If you have a booking for flights from Malaga to Helsinki between 23-29 March, we’ll reroute you automatically to an earlier flight. You’ll find your new travel plan and other possible flight options in Manage booking after the rerouting is ready. Also, you’ll receive an SMS and/or email with your new flight details. If you don’t want to take an earlier flight, you can change your travel dates in Manage booking until 30 November, 2020 or cancel your reservation in Manage booking and then apply for a full refund for your unused flight ticket by filling this form.
- If you are travelling with your pet, we’ve added availability for our flights from Malaga. Please contact our customer service to confirm your pet travelling.
- If you haven’t purchased your ticket yet, you can check availability and purchase a ticket here.
Our customer service is working hard to help you in this extremely exceptional situation. We have added agents to assist you, but unfortunately, the queuing times are long at the moment. We are very sorry about this. To ensure as smooth service as possible, please do the following.
- If you have a flight within three days, please contact us as soon as possible.
- If your flight departs in over three days, please contact us closer to the departure.
You can check our contact information here. We are at your service also on Twitter @FinnairHelps, on our Facebook pages and via chat on finnair.com. Please avoid contacting us through several channels, as it congests the customer service further. If you booked your ticket through a travel agency, please contact them to make changes to your reservation or to apply for a refund.
You can see your passenger rights here.