Informations sur les vols
Join IATA Travel Pass trial on Helsinki-London route on 14 July - 11 August
Finnair trials a digital IATA Travel Pass to make your future travel smoother. If you start your journey from Helsinki and your final destination is London Heathrow or vice versa, you may participate in our trial.
To make your future travels smoother, we at Finnair are trialling IATA Travel Pass, an easy-to-use mobile app under development to enable you to manage and store your coronavirus related certificates.
We would love to hear your feedback and invite you to join the trial to be able to develop the app further. You can trial the new solution on our flights between Helsinki and London in both directions between 14 July - 11 August 2021.
Why join? With IATA Travel Pass
You find accurate information on travel, testing and vaccine requirements for your journeys.
You manage the required coronavirus related travel documents simply and securely.
You start your journey with peace of mind because IATA travel pass checks the provided certificates against the journey requirements and displays OK to travel screen for you if you meet the health requirements.
The travel document checks take less time at the airport. You can also use a dedicated check-in counter at Helsinki Airport and London Heathrow.
You receive a 30% discount of Terveystalo’s testing services in Kamppi, Helsinki, for travel from Helsinki to London during the trial.
You receive extra 2 000 Finnair Plus points for joining the trial. These extra points will be added to your account once at the end of the trial period, latest on 15 August. Not a member yet? Join here.
It is good to know that IATA Travel Pass is still under development with limited features in use during the trial.
This is how you join the trial:
- Download the free of charge IATA Travel pass app via Apple Store or Google Play. Log in to the app. You need this code to log in: 190 368 (Apple) and 787 350 (Android).
- Create a digital identity and a digital passport for yourself: take a selfie with your phone, complete a liveness test as instructed by the phone and scan the data on the two lines at the bottom of the passport photo page and the data-chip on the passport, when available, as prompted by the phone.
- The IATA Travel Pass verifies that the passport belongs to the person in front of the phone and that the passport is genuine. Your verified digital credential is then stored on your phone, and you are ready to use your digital passport.
- Select your Finnair flight from the Your flights menu.
- You will then see the travel requirements for your journey.
- Next ensure you get the required coronavirus related certificates for your journey. You can participate the trial if you have
A negative coronavirus test result certificate from one of the participating laboratories. When visiting the laboratory, please let them know you are participating the IATA Travel Pass trial. Also, take your passport with you. You will receive your test results securely to the app when they are ready.
Terveystalo Kamppi. Please book your testing appointment by calling to +358 30 6000. Their visiting address is Jaakonkatu 3, 2.krs (Graniittitalo), 00100 Helsinki.
Medicspot at Lewis Grove Pharmacy, Lewis Grove Pharmacy, 1 Lewis Grove, Lewisham, SE13 6BG, London. Book test here.
Medicspot at Keencare Pharmacy, Keencare Pharmacy, 18 College Road, Harrow, HA1 1BE, London. Book test here.
Medicspot at Green Light Pharmacy, Green Light Pharmacy, 2 Hannaford Walk, St Andrew's Health Centre, E33FF, London. Book test here.
Medicspot at Wembley Pharmacy, Wembley Pharmacy, 183 Ealing Road, Wembley, HA04LW, Middlesex. Book test here.
Medicspot at Newington Pharmacy, Newington Pharmacy, 46-50 Clerk Street, Midlothian, EH89JB, Edinburgh. Book test here.
Your vaccination certificate will become available in IATA Travel Pass via EU Digital Covid Certificate or UK NHS Covid Pass later. We at Finnair are planning to trial this option when available.
- IATA Travel Pass checks your certificate against your journey requirements. The app displays OK to travel screen when you are good to go.
- Please show the IATA Travel Pass OK to travel screen to our ground crew at the airport check-in area, and you will receive your boarding pass. You don’t need IATA Travel Pass when boarding the aircraft but please prepare to show your other travel documents including the completed Passenger Locator Form when travelling to the UK. As border officials may require you to show your travel documents in paper format, including the corona related certificates, please bring them with you when you travel.
- After your journey, we invite to join a survey to collect feedback on IATA Travel Pass. We hope you have a few minutes to answer, as your feedback is very valuable for us to further develop the solution.
All the data in your IATA Travel Pass is saved to your mobile phone, and it will not be saved in a central data base or any Finnair data base. This means only you can access the data and choose to show it to us at the airport. More information is available in the app under Privacy.
What is the EU covid certificate and how to I get it?
To be rolled out in July in Finland, the EU covid certificate consists of three different certificates: a coronavirus vaccination certificate, a certificate of a negative coronavirus test result and a certificate of recovery from coronavirus. You can use the certificate, for example, during border crossings in the EU countries. You can access your EU covid certificate through My Kanta Pages. Read more here.