Informations sur les vols
Flights to Kittilä, Kuusamo and Ivalo
Flights to/from Kittilä, Kuusamo and Ivalo are cancelled from Monday 30 March onwards. We will fly some flights to these destinations until Sunday to bring customers home. Please read more for further information.
First published on 23 March 2020
We will cancel several flights this week to/from Kittilä, Kuusamo and Ivalo. We will fly some flights to Kuusamo, Ivalo and Kittilä until Sunday to bring customers home.
Flights to/from Kittilä, Kuusamo and Ivalo are cancelled from Monday 30 March onwards. We recommend customers who are returning home to book or transfer their flights to these existing flights.
Rovaniemi will be in the traffic plan after Sunday. It is also included in our traffic plan from 1 April onwards.
Customers will be notified about a change in their flight reservation by email or SMS message. If any of the flights in your booking has been cancelled, you can apply for a refund for the unused part of your flight ticket and the purchased travel extras by filling in this online form. If the flight is not cancelled but you do not wish to travel, you can change your travel on Manage booking to travel until 30 November 2020.
The cancelled flights are:
24 and 25 March 2020
- AY605/606 Helsinki-Ivalo–Helsinki
25 March 2020
- AY577/AY578 Helsinki-Kittilä-Helsinki
Between 26 and 29 March 2020
- AY573/AY574, AY7011/7021, AY7013/600 Helsinki-Kittilä-Helsinki
Other flights will be flown as triangle flights between Helsinki, Kittilä and Ivalo.
We have also cancelled following flights:
24 March, 26 March and 28 March 2020
- AY485/AY486 Helsinki-Kuusamo-Helsinki
28 March and 29 March 2020
- AY497/AY498 Helsinki-Kuusamo-Helsinki
29 March 2020
- AY487/AY488 Helsinki-Kuusamo-Helsinki
You can choose from the following options if your flight is cancelled:
- You can postpone your travel until 30 November, 2020 with no extra cost. During the time when your flight has not been cancelled from the booking, you can go to Manage booking to change your travel date yourself. After the flight is cancelled from our system, you can change your travel dates by contacting our customer service.
- You can apply for a refund for the unused part of your flight ticket and the purchased travel extras.
- We do our best to re-route to your destination with other Finnair flights. Please note that the availability of alternative flights is very limited at the moment.
We are at your service also on Twitter @FinnairHelps, on our Facebook pages and via chat on finnair.com. We are sorry that our customer service is congested.
You can check your passenger rights here.