Choose your account type
Join Finnair Plus and enjoy exclusive offers and benefits at home and abroad, or create a Finnair Account for faster flight bookings and easy access to all your info on Finnair.com.
|Feature||Finnair Account||Finnair Plus|
|Save your personal details for faster bookings||Included||Included|
|See all your upcoming flights at a glance||Included||Included|
|Manage your preferences||Included||Included|
|Earn Finnair Plus points and use them on flights, travel class upgrades and more||Excluded||Included|
|Enjoy exclusive member offers, best flight deals and event invitations||Excluded||Included|
|Enjoy offers and benefits with our over 150 partners around the world||Excluded||Included|
In case of disruption
Taking you to your destination safely, smoothly and on time is our top priority. However, sometimes flights may be disrupted. In such situations, we do our best to minimize the effects to you and recover the service for you as soon as possible. Below you’ll find information on what to expect in a case of disruption.
Where to find information
In case of disruption, we will share information to you in different channels. We always aim to contact you directly, if your flight is disrupted.
- We send you SMS and/or e-mail messages to let you know about a disruption affecting your flight and your next steps. To make sure that we have your current contact information, please go to Manage booking or to Finnair app to check your details.
- Have you already downloaded the Finnair app? It is your best travel companion throughout the journey, keeping you up to date on possible changes in your travel plan.
- You can always check your flight’s status on our website or through airports’ websites.
- You might also want to follow our Travel updates page, where we offer up to date information especially on larger disruptions.
- You’ll find disruption information also on our social media channels, especially on Twitter.
- Our Customer Care is always at your service. You can call us or contact us on Twitter @FinnairHelps, on our Facebook page and via chat on the website.