Self-service Bag Drops help you make your way through the airport even faster. Self-service Bag Drops are available at the following airports:
- Oulu, Tampere, Turku and Vaasa
- Copenhagen, Gothenburg, London Heathrow, Reykjavik, Stockholm-Arlanda, Stockholm-Bromma, Umea and Visby.
How does it work?
- Check in for your flight online or at one of our self-service kiosks at the airport.
- Print the bag tag at a self-service kiosk and attach the tag to your bag.
- Go to the Self-service Bag Drop.
- Place the tagged bag on the belt.
- Scan the bag tag with the hand-held scanner.
- Send the bag into the baggage system.
Watch the video to see how to use the Self-service Bag Drop.