Write the number without the AY prefix and with no spaces between the numbers.
Finnair corporate customers have a company-specific username that has been issued via email to the company’s contact person.
Pets carried in the cabin
Small cats, dogs, rabbits and rodents may be carried in the cabin with certain restrictions.
- The pet must be carried in an IATA-approved pet carrier under the seat in front of you.
- The total weight of the pet and its container may not exceed 8 kg (17 lb).
- If you are transporting a dog, a cat or a rabbit in the cabin, we recommend that you carry it in a soft pet carrier. The maximum dimensions for a soft pet carrier are same than for normal carry-on baggage, as long as the carrier is flexible enough to fit under the seat in front of you and your pet can travel comfortably.
- Rodents must always be transported in a hard case. The maximum dimensions for a hard case are 35x30x20 cm (14x12x8 in) (length x width x height).
- You may not carry a pet in the cabin if you are travelling in Business Class on an intercontinental flight, as there is no room under the reclining seats.
Click the airline logos below to find out more about their services.