Choose your account type
Join Finnair Plus and enjoy exclusive offers and benefits at home and abroad, or create a Finnair Account for faster flight bookings and easy access to all your info on Finnair.com.
|Feature||Finnair Account||Finnair Plus|
|Save your personal details for faster bookings||Included||Included|
|See all your upcoming flights at a glance||Included||Included|
|Manage your preferences||Included||Included|
|Earn Finnair Plus points and use them on flights, travel class upgrades and more||Excluded||Included|
|Enjoy exclusive member offers, best flight deals and event invitations||Excluded||Included|
|Enjoy offers and benefits with our over 150 partners around the world||Excluded||Included|
Wheelchairs and mobility aids are always carried at no extra cost provided that you let us know about this equipment latest 48 hours before departure and there is room for it in the hold of the aircraft.
Please notify us of your disability or need for assistance when you book your ticket. If you have already made the reservation you can call our local service number in Finland +358 9 818 0800 or use this form. In order to anticipate the resources needed, please contact us latest 48 hours prior to your flight departure.
When you make your flight booking, you should provide us with specific information concerning the needs of any passengers travelling with a wheelchair – please see the list below for more details.
If you are travelling with a wheelchair, we require the following information in advance:
- Is your wheelchair operated manually or electrically, and is it foldable?
- If your wheelchair is electrically operated, is the power source a dry or wet battery? In addition, if it is difficult for you to communicate – for linguistic or other reasons – we also need instructions for removing the battery.
- Dimensions of the wheelchair when folded, and the weight.
- Are you travelling alone or will you be accompanied by someone else, such as an assistant?
- Will you need pushing assistance at the airport or are you able to move from check-in to the departure gate unassisted?
- Are you able to move from the wheelchair into the aircraft seat unassisted, or will you require assistance or a lifting chair?
- Do you need help using the stairs?
- Will you bring additional medical or medicinal aids on board?
MAXIMUM DIMENSIONS FOR WHEELCHAIRS AND MOBILITY AID
It is good to know that it depends on the aircraft type, if the wheelchair can be fitted in the aircraft hold. You can check the aircraft type of your flight in the booking engine when making the reservation or afterwards through Manage booking or Finnair app. The maximum dimensions (length x width x height) and weight for a wheelchair or mobility aid are:
- A319/A320/A321 aircraft: 130 x 130 x 100 cm and 300 kg
- A330/A350 aircraft: 135 x 135 x 150 cm and 300 kg
- ATR: 150 x 50 x 143 cm and 200 kg
- Embraer 190: 140 x 70 x 71 cm and 200 kg
Read more about Disability assistance.
The feedback form is used to improve our website. Please note that we are unable to answer contact requests made via this form. Please do not share any sensitive personal information in this form.