Flying via Helsinki means that you can enjoy the compact and uncrowded Helsinki Airport, where all the gates and services are located under one roof, in one terminal building.
Renewed Helsinki Airport welcomes you
Helsinki Airport welcomes you with its new spacious arrival and departure halls! As the main transit area for Finnair customers, the brand-new terminal will make connections extra quick and smooth. Catching a train, bus or taxi to or from the airport is now easier than ever as everything is nearby the terminal entrance.
- The drop-off point for taxis and cars is in front of the new terminal building. Parking in front of the terminal is not possible, but there is plenty of parking space available nearby.
- After online check-in, you can collect your bag tag from the new, easy-to-use check-in kiosks in the new departure hall. Then continue for bag drop and security.
- The baggage halls 2A and 2B remain in the current location for now – just follow the baggage hall signs to find your way. After picking up your bag, you will continue to the new customs area and exit in the new arrival hall.
- Finnair Arrival Service is located near the customs.
- From the new arrival hall you can easily access the train and taxi stations, bus stops and parking halls.