Make your Finnair flight even more pleasant with a Business Class upgrade and enjoy benefits like:
- a seat in the Business Class with more space, privacy and comfort onboard
- priority check-in, security and boarding
- lounge access
- one extra piece of checked baggage, 32kg max.
- complimentary meals and beverages
- complimentary internet access (an hour on long-haul flights and 30 min. Browse package on flights within Europe and the Middle East)
- Marimekko amenity kit on long-haul flights.
Unfortunately, the following airport services are temporarily limited as we have additional safety measures in place during the coronavirus situation.
- Priority Security at Helsinki Airport is available again as of 26 July 2021 during morning peak hours 4:30–8:30 a.m. from Monday to Saturday.
- Priority boarding is limited as we aim to minimise unnecessary contacts and movement in the cabin.
- Finnair Lounge in the Schengen area of Helsinki Airport will re-open on 25 August 2021. Our Non-Schengen lounges will remain closed until further notice.
- Access to lounge services in other airports may also be limited.
We encourage you to purchase the upgrade in advance to get all the listed benefits. Move down the page for more information.