Important information and terms & conditions
Terms and conditions
- Sales period: until 28 September 2021
- Travel period: 1 September 2021–31 March 2022 with the exceptions of:
- Alicante: 8 September 2021–31 March 2022
- Brussels: 17 September 2021–31 March 2022
- Copenhagen: 7 September 2021–31 March 2022
- Dubai: 31 October 2021–31 March 2022
- Krabi: 29 November 2021–30 March 2022
- Los Angeles: 7 September 2021–15 June 2022
- Malaga: 7 November 2021–31 March 2022
- Miami: 7 September 2021–27 March 2022
- Phuket: 1 November 2021–30 March 2022
- Porto: 1 September 2021–12 October 2021
- Split: 1 September 2021–23 October 2021
- Bangkok, Hong Kong, Seoul: 15 September 2021–15 June 2022
- The advertised prices are the lowest prices available for departures from Helsinki. The price may be higher depending on which departure airport you choose.
- Please note that the advertised prices are usually Economy Light ticket type and do not include a checked baggage allowance. Remember that you can always purchase additional baggage as a travel extra. Please see our Extra baggage fees page to get more information.
- Each fare has a limited number of seats. All fares are subject to availability at the time of booking and may not be available on all flights.
- Please note that the lowest prices may not be available for the peak season dates, weekends or holidays.
- Flights may not be operated daily, and some destinations may only be operated seasonally. Kindly check the calendar to see the exact destinations, travel dates and prices.
- Please note that minimum stay and maximum stay fare rules may apply.
- Flights may be operated by Finnair or also may include transfers or partner airlines. Kindly check the flight details in the booking process to see the transfers or partner airlines.
- The advertised prices are only available at and can be booked through Finnair channels (Finnair.com, Finnair app, Finnair customer service).
- The advertised prices include the base fare, airport charges, taxes, services charges, other charges, surcharges and fees. The advertised prices are calculated based on current prices, exchange rates and regulations at the time of making the reservation. If any changes to these occur before ticketing, the price of the flight will change correspondingly.
If you are paying with a credit card, additional charges or fees may be collected by your credit card issuer/provider to process the transaction. Hence, the amount quoted as payable on our site may differ from the amount taken from your card. Please contact your credit card issuer for further information.
- If you are paying with a credit card, please note that we may collect additional fees from certain credit card payments to cover handling costs. Kindly check our Credit card fees page to have more information.
- Prices may have certain restrictions, including but not limited to, being fully non-refundable and/or having a change of reservation fees attached to them. The exact information on your ability to cancel or change your booking is available online and, can be read during the booking process.
- Finnair reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
Best flight offers to Europe and Asia
On this page, you can find the campaign offers to dozens of Finnair destinations. Use the search to look for a specific destination or browse the selection by country and continent. You can easily compare our cheap flights and prices for a whole year or select your desired departure and return dates.
Book cheap flights with confidence
Once you click on any of the destinations, you can find more details about it and continue to make your booking. Thanks to our flexible rebooking options, you can book your flights with confidence.