Are you planning a trip with a large group of people, for example, a sports club or a company? Group bookings can be made for groups of at least 10 persons, and this makes planning, travelling and paying more flexible. Group tickets might cost more than individual tickets, but they guarantee more flexibility. You can make a group booking for Finnair flights via your travel agency.
Group bookings with Finnair
The benefits of a group booking
- Flexible travel conditions and payment schedules
- The possibility of making changes to the name list until the tickets are issued by the travel agent
- The ticket price includes one piece of checked baggage and one piece of carry-on baggage for each group traveller
- A group booking ensures that the whole group is travelling with the same flight with the same price
Groups of less than 10 persons
If you are travelling with a group of fewer than 10 persons, you can purchase your flight tickets directly via our website for a maximum of 9 persons at a time. You will need the names of all travellers, and the booking needs to be paid totally at the time of reservation. The terms and conditions of changes and cancelling depend on the ticket type.
Special requests and additional services
- Remember to tell about your special requests as precisely as possible already at the time of booking. For example, if you are travelling with special baggage, you should inform it when booking.
- You can ask your travel agency to book additional services, for example, seats close to each other, meals or internet access onboard.
- Your travel agency can also add your Finnair Plus membership on your booking.
Check-in and security check
- You can check-in online in advance. Please keep in mind, Finnair’s mobile app is currently not available for group travellers.
- We recommend that you arrive at the airport well in advance, especially if your group is travelling with checked baggage.
- If your group is over 20 persons or you have a lot of special baggage, you may request a separate check-in counter at Helsinki Airport from your travel agent.
- Please note that the security check might have queues at peak hours. You should arrive at the airport well in advance before your flight departure.
Want to know more? See related frequently asked questions