Flexibility to reservation changes for flights booked before 30 April
You can now change your travel date flexibly without a change fee and travel until 30 November 2020, if
- You made your booking latest on 30 April 2020.
- Your original travel date is latest on 30 November 2020.
- You have a Finnair operated and marketed flight on Finnair ticket.
- There are available seats on your chosen new flight.
- You make the change before the departure of your original flight. Please note that you need to select new dates for your travel when making the change.
Please note that the change in the ticket rules doesn’t apply to Finnair Holidays, Aurinkomatkat (Suntours) and other tour operators’ package holiday customers. In case you would like to cancel your booking, refund will be according to the ticket rule.
If you purchased a travel extra and change your travel date, we will move the travel extra to your new flight if possible, otherwise it is eligible for refund.
This is how you can change your travel date
- Go to Manage booking and select new available dates for your travel.
- You can also contact our customer service. We are sorry that our customer service is currently congested.
- If you have a group reservation, please contact your travel agency.
We are at your service also on Twitter @FinnairHelps, in our Facebook pages and via chat on finnair.com.
We are following the situation closely and will update any new information on this page. We are sorry for any inconvenience this situation causes you.
You can check your passenger rights here.