Self-service Bag Drops help you make your way through the airport even faster. Self-service Bag Drops are available at the following airports:
- Helsinki, Kittilä, Oulu, Tampere, Turku and Vaasa
- Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Gothenburg, London Heathrow, Reykjavik, Stockholm-Arlanda, Stockholm-Bromma, Umea and Visby.
How does it work?
- Check in for your flight online or at one of our self-service kiosks at the airport.
- Print the bag tag at a self-service kiosk and attach the tag to the side handle of your bag.
- Please remember to remove all old bag tags and barcode stickers.
- Go to the Self-service Bag Drop.
- Place the tagged bag in the middle of the belt on its side, not on its wheels.
- Scan the bag tag with the hand-held scanner. At Helsinki Airport, the scanner is automatic. Please ensure the bag tag is available for scanning in the side handle pointing upwards.
- Send the bag into the baggage system.
Watch the video to see how to use the Self-service Bag Drop at Helsinki Airport .