Choose your account type
Join Finnair Plus and enjoy exclusive offers and benefits at home and abroad, or create a Finnair Account for faster flight bookings and easy access to all your info on Finnair.com.
|Feature||Finnair Account||Finnair Plus|
|Save your personal details for faster bookings||Included||Included|
|See all your upcoming flights at a glance||Included||Included|
|Manage your preferences||Included||Included|
|Earn Finnair Plus points and use them on flights, travel class upgrades and more||Excluded||Included|
|Enjoy exclusive member offers, best flight deals and event invitations||Excluded||Included|
|Enjoy offers and benefits with our over 150 partners around the world||Excluded||Included|
FINNAIR AS EVENT PARTNER
Finnair’s smooth and fast connections between Europe and Asia will bring participants and organisers to your event refreshed and well rested. As the event’s official airline, we can offer discounted fares and if needed, a quick and easy online booking tool for all attendees.
If more than 100 people are travelling to your event, fill in the form below with more details.
If your event has less than 100 attendees, please contact your preferred travel agent to make a group booking for a Finnair flight.
BENEFITS OF TRAVELLING WITH FINNAIR
- Smooth and fast connections to over 130 destinations around the world
- Discounts on Finnair flights before and after the event
- Bookings directly with your travel agent partner or with an easy internet booking tool
- Earn Finnair Plus points on all flights
Please fill in the form below in English. Mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
There are errors and/or missing information in the form. Please click on the error messages below to jump to the field(s) with invalid information.
Together with Finnair you can take part in the oneworld events programme when you’re organising a convention, conference, exhibition or special event with a potential of at least 100 attendees flying in from two or more different regions.
- A simple, one-stop online tool to meet the travel needs of the event industry
- Offers benefits to large global event organisers as well as attendees
- The oneworld network serves the top destinations of major global meetings
oneworld events: organiser benefits
oneworld events is a quick, easy-to-use, one-stop solution for your event’s travel needs, with great online tools, offering discounts on travel throughout the oneworld network, served by some of the world’s leading airlines:
- Simple online Official Airline Alliance request form
- One set of terms and conditions covering all participating airlines.
- Quick response time – as few as four working days to receive confirmation of acceptance.
- Ready-to-use oneworld promotional toolkit to build attendee awareness.
- Customised click-through link providing attendees with easy access to discounted fares.
- User-friendly booking tool that will display the most convenient flights and multiple fare options for attendees.
- Flights available from all oneworld member airlines and their affiliates, serving over 1000 destinations in more than 170 territories.
- The ability to view and download real-time management reports 24/7 to help meet your attendees' needs.
- Organisers may earn and redeem credits for travel on participating oneworld member airlines
oneworld events: attendee benefits
- Attractive flight discounts for attendees and one travel companion.
- Flights available from all oneworld member airlines and affiliates, serving over 1000 destinations in more than 170 territories.
- User-friendly booking tool that will display the most convenient flights and multiple fare options. 24-hour support desk – reach us by email or phone.
- Discounted flights available for travel up to seven days before and after the event.
- Frequent flyer privileges, including, for top tier cardholders, access to some 600 premium airport lounges worldwide, fasttrack at security lanes in selected airports and extra baggage allowance.
- Seamless connections and quality service on oneworld member airlines.
Official Airline Alliance requests are accepted up to five years in advance and at up to three months prior to the event date.