Our partnership with Terveystalo
We want to ensure you easy access to testing services at a discounted price and have partnered with private Finnish healthcare service company Terveystalo. You can start your journey with peace of mind, as you are provided with an adequate test and a certificate that fulfils your destination country’s requirements.
PCR test from nose and throat used by Terveystalo meets the international quality standards. Terveystalo also offers rapid antigen testing from nose and throat or IgM antibody testing through a blood sample. If needed, you can also book a test-only option without the certificate.
The benefits you get
- Peace of mind: You know you are not carrying coronavirus without symptoms and will receive a traveller’s coronavirus certificate required by your destination country.
- Speedy service: We guarantee that your test result and certificate are ready in a timely manner considering the destination requirements. Please book your appointment in good time before your travel. Testing is fast through Terveystalo’s wide network and the waiting time for the result is minimised. In the capital area of Finland, you will receive your result in 12 hours from testing and elsewhere in Finland in 30 hours on average.
- Discounted price: As a Finnair customer you get discounted prices on the following services: Terveystalo's asymptomatic person's PCR coronary examination, antigen rapid test and IgM antibody test. You get the discount when using the Finnair service at Terveystalo website.
- Payment with Finnair Plus points: You can use your Finnair Plus points to pay for the service. To use your points, go to Finnair Shop and purchase a voucher before your visit to the clinic. Please note that you need to be logged in to your Finnair Plus account to be able to purchase the voucher.
To receive the Finnair discount, please book your appointment through the channels described below.
Please do this to use the service
- Proceed to Terveystalo online service, and select the desired service.
- When you select the service you want, the chatbot of Terveystalo, Terveysbotti, will first request preliminary information about your trip and then you will be transferred to discuss with a Terveystalo expert.
- The Terveystalo specialist will book your appointment to ensure your test is taken and the result is ready in a timely manner. Choose the clinic that best suits you from Terveystalo’s network.
- In case you want to utilize your Finnair Plus points to pay for the service, go to Finnair Shop and purchase a voucher before your visit to the clinic.
- Visit the clinic for testing following the given instructions.
- Please pay for the test at the clinic. As a Finnair customer, you get the test at a discounted price.
- You will receive an SMS after your result is ready, and you will see the result via Oma Terveys service.
- You will receive the certificate electronically through Oma Terveys service or an encrypted email. The test result is also submitted to the Kanta Service for an EU corona certificate. If you need a signed and stamped copy, you can pick it up from the Terveystalo service point you chose during the chat.
- In case you are unable to use the online service and go through the required strong identification, you can call +358 (0)30 633 9530. The charge is 8,35 cent/call + 3,20 cent/min. From a mobile phone 8,35 cent/call + 19,33 cent/min.
Get the test at the right time
It varies between countries how recent the test result needs to be. Please consult the Terveystalo specialist about your destination country’s requirements when booking your appointment. It is good to notice that travel requirements may change, and it is important that you follow the requirements in your destination closely, as it is always the traveller’s responsibility.