Travel restrictions’ effects on travelling as of June 2020
Kindly continue reading to see more information regarding our current routes, travel restrictions/requirements and your options if you have changes in your travel plans.
First published on 11 June 2020
As travel restrictions are being removed in different countries, air travel starts to recover gradually. We will add frequencies and routes back to our network month by month from July onwards as demand recovers, taking into account the changes in travel restrictions in different countries.
- You can check flights and available seats through our booking engine.
- You can read more about our traffic plan for 1 July 2020–31 March 2021 here.
- Please go to IATA’s website for more information about current travel restrictions and requirements in different countries before you travel.
Your options if your travel plans change:
- You can change your travel dates flexibly without a change fee. Check further details and instructions here, if you booked your journey on 1 April – 31 August 2020. If you booked your flight before 1 April 2020, our customer service will help you in making the change.
- If travel restrictions prevent you from travelling to your destination in July-August, you can cancel your booking in Manage booking and apply for a refund for the unused part of your flight ticket. Please note that you need to provide us with documentation if your travel was prevented by the authorities in your destination country. It is good to know that a requirement for quarantine in your destination country, for example, is not a travel restriction that allows a refund.
- If you wish to cancel your reservation due to a quarantine requirement or for another reason, the refund will be according to the ticket rule.
You can see your passenger rights here.
Navigated to page: Travel restrictions’ effects on travelling as of June 2020