Using a discount code
There are currently no discount codes to share here.
How to apply the code
- You can add the discount code if you start booking flights on Finnair.com. Click Use a discount code. The code cannot be added later during the booking process.
- Enter the code exactly as you received it, without any spaces. The field uses automatic capitalisation, so you don't have to worry about getting the letter case right.
- Click Continue after adding a valid code.
- The discount code is applied to your cart after you search for flights.
- If the discount code is valid, you'll see discounted prices in the next steps.
- If the discount has expired or it is not valid for the flights you searched, it is not applied and you will be notified of it in the next step.
If the discount code is not working
The terms and conditions of the discount codes vary. The rules might define, for example, the travel dates, departure or destination airport, travel class or airline for which the code can be used. Some codes only work if you are logged in with your Finnair Plus account.
Make sure you check the terms and conditions before. You should be able to find the terms in the same place you received the code, for example through an email.
General terms and conditions
The following applies to the use of all discount codes.
- The discount applies only to the base fare (flight price before taxes and fees).
- You can only use one code per booking. Discount codes cannot be combined in any way or with any other discounts.
- If the discount is a fixed monetary amount and you are also booking a flight for a child or an infant, then the discount is prorated from the adult fare.
Other terms and conditions of booking flights in Finnair channels apply.