How does the Self-service Bag Drop work?
You can find the Self-service Bag Drops next to check-in desks at the airport. It’s a desk with a conveyor belt, where you can leave your tagged baggage independently and save time by not having to queue for staff service.
This is how it works:
- Check in for your flight online or at one of our self-service kiosks at the airport
- Print the bag tag at a Self-service kiosk and attach the tag to your bag
- Go to the Self-service Bag Drop
- Place the tagged bag on the belt
- Scan the bag tag with the hand-held scanner
- Send the bag into the baggage system
One member of your family can check in and drop your entire family’s baggage, provided that she or he is in possession of all tickets and travel documents.
Read more about Bag Drop