How can I change my booking and how much does it cost?
The total cost of the change depends on your airfare, your ticket conditions, and any penalties or fees that may apply.
Please check the conditions of the ticket type you’ve purchased from your booking confirmation and note, that these instructions only apply if you have bought your ticket directly from Finnair. If you purchased the flight ticket from another airline or from a travel agent, please contact them for the change.
If you have chosen a fare that allows changes, in addition to the change fee stated in ticket conditions, we collect a service fee.
- The original ticket fare + taxes (booking class Z) is €500
- New ticket fare + taxes (booking class V) is €600
- Difference between fares €600 – €500 = €100
- Change fee according to ticket conditions €65
- Service fee for updating ticket €25
- Total cost €100 + €65 + €25 = €190
If there are no longer seats in the original booking class, you change the routing, or e.g. the minimum stay of your original ticket is no longer fulfilled, the difference between fares and taxes is also collected.
You can also change your ticket on the Manage booking page by yourself, in that case the service fee is not collected.