How do I cancel my booking?
You can easily cancel your entire booking via our digital self-service tool, Manage booking. Here is how you can do it:
- Go to Manage booking and retrieve your booking with your last name and booking reference.
- Find and click "Cancel flights".
- Review the information on the window that pops up.
- Click "Continue" (Don't worry, you won't cancel your booking just yet).
- Review the flights to be cancelled and the passengers for whom the cancellation will apply.
- Check the box at the bottom of the page.
- If you are ready to finalize the booking cancellation, click "Confirm booking cancellation".
Some quick tips:
- Our chatbot Sisu would be happy to help you if you cannot cancel your booking via Manage booking.
- Please note that it cannot be undone once you have cancelled your booking.
- We will calculate the refund amount after you have confirmed the cancellation. The refund amount depends on the ticket type you have chosen and any possible refund fees. If you are entitled to a refund, you will receive it to your original payment method. You can see your ticket type in the booking confirmation email that you received after making your booking and check the conditions on the Finnair ticket types page.
- If there are other passengers in the same booking with you and you need to cancel flights only for them, our chatbot Sisu will gladly help you with your request. Sisu will also assist you in cancelling a particular flight in your booking.
- If you booked through a travel agency (e.g. Aurinkomatkat) or have a group booking, please contact your travel agency or tour operator.