You can find a convenient Priority Security Lane through security at many airports.
Please show your boarding pass when entering the Priority Security, as your boarding pass includes all necessary information about your eligibility to use the Priority Security. You can use a mobile boarding pass, a home-printed boarding pass or a boarding pass from the check-in kiosks or desks.
When you start your journey at Helsinki Airport, you are allowed to use the Priority Security lane if
- you have bought a Finnair Business, Business Saver or Pro ticket or
- you are a Finnair Plus Platinum, Gold or Silver member and you're travelling on a Finnair marketed flight (the flight number on your ticket begins with an AY code).
At Helsinki Airport, Finnair Plus Platinum and Gold members may also bring children under 18 years of age and a guest through the Priority Security Lane, provided that they are all travelling on a Finnair marketed flight.
When departing from any other airport, you are allowed to use the Priority Security Lane if
- you are flying on a Finnair operated flight and
- you have bought a Finnair Business or Economy Pro ticket or
- you are a Finnair Plus Platinum Lumo, Platinum, Gold or Silver member.