Travel without hassle and hurry. A moment of peace and quiet. Isn’t this just what you expect when whiling away the hours at an airport? At Helsinki Airport, our three lounges offer you a perfect spot whether you are making a quick stop or have a longer time to enjoy our services.
Wouldn’t it be lovely to start your journey by sitting back, enjoying a tasty meal and watching the aircraft come and go? Our lounge on the Schengen side of Helsinki Airport adds some Nordic touch to your journey with its light space, the comfort of design classics and delicious, seasonal tastes from the kitchen. There are seats for 320 guests in the lounge with a separate working area, a relaxation area with Neurosonic chairs for rejuvenation and a play area for kids. Also, two private shower suites are available for you. The cherry on the top is the wide windows revealing a unique view of the airport apron.
The lounge entrance is located by Gate 22. As of 1 August, the lounge is open from 5:30 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. every day.
- soundproof phone booths
- free internet access
Food and drinks
- Seasonal, fresh Nordic ingredients and well-rounded flavours. This is what we hope you taste on your plate when visiting our lounge. Our menu aims to capture and reflect the fresh and natural feeling of the north.
- We serve a breakfast buffet every morning until 10:30 a.m. After breakfast, you can enjoy soup and salad from a buffet with a vegetarian main course until 11:30 p.m. Our menu rotates regularly to offer variations if you travel with us often.
- A selection of non-alcoholic beverages and wines are available for you to enjoy throughout the day.
- Finnair Lounge in the Schengen side of the airport is open every day from 5:30 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- The lounge is available for you when your flight departs the same day from the Schengen area and is operated and marketed by a oneworld airline.
- Finnair Business Flex, Business Classic and Business Saver* ticket holders and Finnair Plus Platinum Lumo, Platinum and Gold members are welcome to the lounge free of charge. As a Finnair Plus Platinum Lumo member, you can bring four guests. If you hold a Finnair Plus Platinum or Gold card, you can bring one guest. As a Finnair Plus Platinum Lumo, Platinum or Gold member, you can bring your children under the age of 18 with you. Guests need to travel on a flight that is operated and marketed by a oneworld airline.
- Also, oneworld Emerald and Sapphire cardholders can enjoy our lounge services free of charge with one guest. The guest needs to travel on a flight that is operated and marketed by a oneworld airline.
- Finnair Plus Silver members get a discount for lounge access. As a Finnair Plus Silver member, you can buy your flight lounge access at a discount on our digital channels. Alternatively, you can purchase a Finnair Lounge Pass from Finnair Shop.
- The lounge access is available for purchase depending on your ticket type and flight departure time. If there is availability for your flight, you can purchase lounge access when booking your flight, via Manage booking, during online check-in or from Finnair Ground crew at the airport. Please note that you get the best price when purchasing lounge access in advance from our digital channels.
- Please note that under 18-year-old customers can visit the lounge accompanied by an adult.
*Business Saver tickets are only available for flights from Japan.