Choose your account type
Join Finnair Plus and enjoy exclusive offers and benefits at home and abroad, or create a Finnair Account for faster flight bookings and easy access to all your info on Finnair.com.
|Feature||Finnair Account||Finnair Plus|
|Save your personal details for faster bookings||Included||Included|
|See all your upcoming flights at a glance||Included||Included|
|Manage your preferences||Included||Included|
|Earn Finnair Plus points and use them on flights, travel class upgrades and more||Excluded||Included|
|Enjoy exclusive member offers, best flight deals and event invitations||Excluded||Included|
|Enjoy offers and benefits with our over 150 partners around the world||Excluded||Included|
Log in to Manage booking to review your trip details and purchase travel extras. If you have trouble logging in, please contact us either by phone or online chat. We are happy to help!
Enter your booking details Help
Manage all your booking information
- Check your flight information
- Make changes to flight times
- Make sure your contact information is up to date
- Add your Finnair Plus membership number
- Pre-order a meal or special treats for your flight
- Pay for extra baggage
- Book a seat in advance
- Enter information required by authorities
- Cancel your booking
Lithuania customer service, reservations and Finnair Plus
Mon–Fri 9 a.m.–5 p.m
Please note that our customer service is closed on weekends and public holidays.
Finland customer service
Local network / mobile call charge - the rate charge depends on your operator and or whether you are calling from a landline or mobile phone.
For group bookings, please contact travel agency
Find your booking
Enter your 6-digit booking reference (for example Y2KP3D) and your family name.
Please note that group bookings cannot be displayed using this service. Also, if you want to purchase travel extras for children travelling alone (only a child in a booking), please contact our customer service.
In Manage booking you can:
- make changes to your booking
- cancel your booking
- pay for excess baggage (up until 3 hours before scheduled departure)
- reserve a seat
- purchase Wi-Fi connection for your flight
- pre-order meals for flights
- order a special meal
- choose your main course in advance on long-haul Business Class flights
- order a special ‘Meals designed for you’ option on long-haul Business Class flights departing from Helsinki
- pre-order champagne or chocolate for your flight
- upgrade your flight
- purchase lounge access when your flight departs from Helsinki Airport during off-peak hours
- update your contact information
- accept changes to the flight schedule
- enter information required by authorities
- book an airport transfer
- book a car or a hotel
Note: In order to pay for excess baggage, reserve a chargeable seat or pre-order a meal, your flights must be operated and marketed by Finnair. If you are travelling on a flight operated by Finnair but your ticket has been issued by another airline, please contact our customer service. If you are travelling on a flight operated by Finnair’s partner airline, the rules of this airline apply (including baggage policies, purchasing travel extras and special service requests).
You can change or cancel your booking when the ticket has been purchased directly from Finnair and all flights in your ticket are operated and marketed by Finnair. Tickets paid partly with Finnair Plus points or with a Finnair gift voucher cannot be changed or cancelled online.
Please note that it is not possible to buy travel extras or change flights as long as there is a waitlisted flight in your booking (your travel class upgrade has not been confirmed).
In Manage booking you can pay using the following credit cards:
Visa, MasterCard/Eurocard, American Express, Diners/Discover, JCB (when the departure is from Japan).
Visa and MasterCard debit cards are accepted in the following countries:
Finland, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Spain, Czech Republic, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland, Australia, Italy, France, UK.