Make your Finnair flight even more pleasant with a Business Class upgrade and enjoy benefits like:
- a seat in the Business Class with more space, privacy and comfort onboard
- priority check-in, security and boarding
- lounge access
- one extra piece of checked baggage, 32kg max.
- complimentary meals and beverages
- complimentary internet access (an hour on long-haul flights and 30 min. Browse package on flights within Europe and the Middle East)
- Marimekko amenity kit on long-haul flights.
Unfortunately, the following airport services are temporarily limited as we have additional safety measures in place during the coronavirus situation.
- Priority Security at Helsinki Airport is open as of 16 September 2021 for eligible customers during peak hours: Monday–Saturday from 4:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m., Sunday from 5:30 a.m. to 7:30 a.m. and every day from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Priority boarding is limited as we aim to minimise unnecessary contacts and movement in the cabin.
- Finnair Lounge in the Schengen area of Helsinki Airport is open with full opening hours, and Finnair Business Lounge in the non-Schengen area is opening on 4 October with limited opening hours of 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. From 1 November, Finnair Business Lounge will be open with full opening hours. Finnair Platinum Wing remains closed until further notice.
- Access to lounge services in other airports may also be limited.
We encourage you to purchase the upgrade in advance to get all the listed benefits. Move down the page for more information.