Taking you to your destination safely, smoothly and on time is our top priority. However, sometimes flights may be disrupted. In such situations, we do our best to minimise the effects to you and recover the service for you as soon as possible. Below you’ll find information on what to expect in case of disruption.
Where to find information
In case of disruption, we will share information to you in different channels. We always aim to contact you directly, if your flight is disrupted.
- We send you SMS and/or e-mail messages to let you know about a disruption affecting your flight and your next steps. To make sure that we have your current contact information, please go to Manage booking or to Finnair app to check your details.
- Have you already downloaded the Finnair app? It makes your journey smoother and keeps you up to date on possible changes in your travel plan.
- You can always check your flight’s status from Finnair flight timetables or on airport's websites.
- You might also want to follow our travel updates page, where we offer up-to-date information especially on larger disruptions.
- Our customer service is always at your service via the chat and contact centre.
- You’ll find disruption information also on our social media channels, especially on Twitter.