Travel without hassle and hurry. A moment of peace and quiet. Isn’t this just what you expect when whiling away the hours at an airport? At Helsinki Airport, our three lounges offer you a perfect spot whether you are making a quick stop or have a longer time to enjoy our services.
Finnair Lounge in the Schengen area
Wouldn’t it be lovely to start your journey by just sitting back, enjoying a tasty meal and watching the aircraft come and go? Our lounge in the Schengen side of Helsinki Airport adds some Nordic touch to your journey with its light space, the comfort of design classics and delicious, seasonal tastes from the kitchen. There are seats for 320 guests in the lounge with a separate working area, a relax area with Neurosonic chairs for rejuvenation and a play area for kids. Also, two private shower suites are available for you. The cherry on the top is wide windows revealing a unique view of the airport apron.
You can access the lounge temporarily by Gate 26. The lounge is open from 5:30 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. every day.
- working area
- printing facilities
- free internet access
Food and drinks
- Seasonal, fresh Nordic ingredients and well-rounded flavours. This is what we hope you taste on your plate when visiting our lounge. Our menu aims to capture and reflect the fresh and natural feeling of the north.
- We serve a cold breakfast buffet every morning until 10:30 a.m. For lunch, you can enjoy soup and salad from a buffet, and a dinner buffet with a vegetarian main course is served from 3 p.m. until 11:30 p.m. Our menu rotates regularly to offer you variation if you travel with us often.
- A selection of non-alcoholic beverages and wines are available for you to enjoy throughout the day.
- Finnair Lounge in the Schengen side of the airport is open every day from 5:30 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- The lounge is available for you when your flight departs during the same day from the Schengen area and is operated and marketed by a oneworld airline.
- Finnair Business Flex and Business Classic ticket holders and Finnair Plus Platinum Lumo, Platinum and Gold members are welcome to the lounge free of charge. As a Finnair Plus Platinum Lumo member, you can bring four guests with you. If you hold a Finnair Plus Platinum or Gold card, you can bring one guest with you. Guests need to travel on a flight that is operated and marketed by a oneworld airline.
- Also, oneworld Emerald and Sapphire cardholders can enjoy our lounge services free of charge with one guest. The guest needs to travel on a flight that is operated and marketed by a oneworld airline.
- Finnair Plus Silver members can buy a Finnair Lounge Pass from Finnair Shop.
- Lounge access is also available for purchase during online check-in or from Finnair ground crew at the airport.
- Please note that under 18-year-old customers can visit the lounge accompanied by an adult.