What does Finnair Corona Cover not cover?
Finnair Corona Cover doesn’t include the following:
- medical expenses that are due to another illness than coronavirus
- medical expenses during domestic travel in Finland
- mandatory quarantine required by your destination authorities for all travellers without a coronavirus diagnosis
- travel documents costs
- the price of a coronavirus test, if the result is negative
- coronavirus related costs before or after your journey
- any medical expenses after your journey has lasted more than 31 days.
For any costs not covered with Finnair Corona Cover, you can check coverage from your own travel insurance provider.