Business Class upgrade benefits
Make your Finnair flight even more pleasant with a Business Class upgrade and enjoy benefits like:
- a seat in Business Class with more space, privacy and comfort onboard
- priority check-in, security and boarding
- lounge access
- one extra piece of checked baggage
- complimentary meals and beverages
- complimentary internet access (one hour on long-haul flights and 30 min. Browse package on flights within Europe and the Middle East)
- Finnair amenity kit on long-haul flights.
When can I purchase a Business Class upgrade?
Note that the benefits you're getting depend on when you buy the upgrade.
- If you purchase in advance online or through the Finnair app, you get the full benefits of the Business Class upgrade as listed above.
- If you purchase at the airport, you get the Business Class experience on board, while priority services at the airport and lounge access are not included. The rules of your original ticket define the baggage allowance.
You can start purchasing travel class upgrades 59 days before your flight’s departure time at the earliest. Upgrades are offered online or through the Finnair app until 3 hours before departure when your flight departs from Helsinki, 8 hours before departure when your flight departs from North America, Asia, Dubai or Doha, and 24 hours before departure when your flight departs from Europe.
For Finnair Plus members, the service opens already 360 days prior to departure.
Upgrades from Premium Economy to Business Class are currently only available via the Finnair customer service. The fastest way to reach our customer service is via our chatbot Sisu – when using your Finnair Plus points or upgrade benefits to request an upgrade, you don’t have to queue at all.