Business Class upgrade benefits
Make your Finnair flight even more pleasant with a Business Class upgrade and enjoy benefits like:
- a seat in Business Class with more space, privacy and comfort onboard
- priority check-in, security and boarding
- lounge access
- one extra piece of checked baggage, max. 32kg
- complimentary meals and beverages
- complimentary internet access (one hour on long-haul flights and 30 min. Browse package on flights within Europe and the Middle East)
- Finnair amenity kit on long-haul flights.
Unfortunately, the following airport services are temporarily limited as we have additional safety measures in place during the coronavirus situation.
- Finnair Platinum Wing in the non-Schengen area will reopen from 1 June with limited opening hours from 11:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily. Please visit Finnair Lounges page for more details.
When can I purchase a Business Class upgrade?
Note that as of 15 June 2021, the benefits you're getting depend on when you buy the upgrade.
- If you purchase in advance, you get the full benefits of the Business Class upgrade as listed above.
- If you purchase at the airport, you get the Business Class experience on board, while priority services at the airport and lounge access are not included. The rules of your original ticket define the baggage allowance.
You can start purchasing travel class upgrades 59 days before your flight’s departure time at the earliest. The online service is open until 37 hours before departure.
For Finnair Plus members, the service opens already 360 days prior to departure.