Flights to Koh Samui
Your journey starts here
Koh Samui – a beautiful blend of all the Thai charms
Travellers can find their own slice of paradise on Thailand’s third largest and arguably one of the most relaxed islands. Koh Samui offers experiences from culinary delicacies to wellness retreats, from pampering spas to outdoor activities, from beach-life to cultural treasures.
We have some recommendations for your stay in Koh Samui, but the following list clearly doesn’t do justice to the island’s diverse possibilities. For that, you’d have to go and see yourself!
8 things to do in Koh Samui
- Discover one dreamy beach after another on a full-day boat tour to the pristine archipelago in Ang Thong National Marine Park.
- Unwind to the sound of crystal blue waves and allow yourself a nap under the palm trees.
- Check out the monumental Big Buddha temple glistening in the sun.
- Visit the Fisherman's Village Walking Street for local goodies and souvenirs.
- Stay healthy eating fresh, tasty and wholesome Thai food.
- Disconnect to connect with yourself and the surroundings in yoga classes.
- Relax under skilled massage therapists’ care and enjoy different treatments in Koh Samui’s excellent spas.
- Wrap up your days in sunset bars with breath-taking views.
Book your flights to Koh Samui now to continue the list with your own ideas for the upcoming holiday!
You can conveniently reach Koh Samui with Finnair and oneworld alliance members' extensive route network.
Samui International Airport (USM)
The airport is located in the northern part of the island.
Always remember to check your airline’s terminal and check-in times.
Navigated to page: Koh Samui