- Admire Gamcheon Culture Village: This village is full of pastel-coloured houses and art, so it is a perfect place both for capturing those postcard-perfect shots and diving into the Korean culture.
- Relax on the beach: The soft sand and turquoise water in Haeundae and Gwanganri beaches will definitely get you in the holiday spirit. The beaches are also close to the city so you can easily combine a beach and a city holiday.
- Visit temples: What would a trip to Asia be without exploring a temple? There are lots of beautiful temples in Busan – for example Haedong Yonggungsa and Beomeosa temples are worth a visit! Haedong Yonggusa is located by the coast on top of rocks and has a gorgeous view over the ocean.
- Eat at Jagalchi Fish Market: Seafood lovers, this is for you! You find the freshest fish from this market and you can even get a fish meal prepared right in front of you.
- Shop at Gujke Market and Seomyeon: Before you leave Busan, you of course want to do some souvenir shopping. In Gujke Market and Seomyeon Shopping District you find local products to remind yourself of your holiday in Busan.
Flights to Busan
Busan as a destination
Busan is the second largest city of South Korea located in the southern coast. There is a growing interest in Busan among travellers, thanks to the diversity of this seaport city. Busan is an intriguing combination of beautiful nature and metropolis. Indeed, you can enjoy a beach holiday and still go hiking in the mountains or shopping in the downtown during your stay in Busan. After all these activities, you can taste the fresh seafood that Busan is famous for.
Gimhae International Airport (PUS)
The airport is located 18km from Busan.
Always remember to check your airline’s terminal and check-in times.