Choose your account type
Join Finnair Plus and enjoy exclusive offers and benefits at home and abroad, or create a Finnair Account for faster flight bookings and easy access to all your info on Finnair.com.
|Feature||Finnair Account||Finnair Plus|
|Save your personal details for faster bookings||Included||Included|
|See all your upcoming flights at a glance||Included||Included|
|Manage your preferences||Included||Included|
|Earn Finnair Plus points and use them on flights, travel class upgrades and more||Excluded||Included|
|Enjoy exclusive member offers, best flight deals and event invitations||Excluded||Included|
|Enjoy offers and benefits with our over 150 partners around the world||Excluded||Included|
- You can travel on Finnair operated flights when flight duration is maximum 2 hours until your 38th week (37 weeks + 6 days) of pregnancy.
- You can travel on longer than 2 hours Finnair operated flights until your 36th week (35 weeks + 6 days) of pregnancy.
- If you are travelling during or after your 28th week of pregnancy, you must provide us with a doctor's certificate (opens PDF document) as proof that your pregnancy is progressing normally. In Finland, Denmark, Norway and Sweden, the certificate can also be signed by a midwife.
Please attach the certificate in the form below no later than the last working day prior to the flight departure.
- You should obtain your certificate at some point during or after the 27th week. You only need to provide us with one certificate, unless there are changes in your pregnancy’s progress.
- Please note that you cannot be accepted onboard without an approval from Finnair.
- You may take a healthy newborn on all Finnair routes as long as he or she is at least 2 days old.