Entry requirements to Turkey
The Turkish authorities have introduced requirements for customers arriving or transiting Turkey.
Please note that entry restrictions may be subject to change on short notice. You are responsible for ensuring that you are allowed entry into the country they are travelling from, to or are in transit through.
The following entry requirements apply:
Effective 29 December 2020 – 1 March 2021
- You must hold an original medical certificate of a negative coronavirus RT-PCR test result in English issued earliest 72 hours before departure.
- You are also required to hold a test certificate in case of transiting through Turkey to any third country.
- You must present the test certificate to the airline ground crew at your departure gate and to the authorities at your destination.
- The PCR-test requirement does not apply to children below 6 years of age.
- All customers must complete a passenger locator form prior to arrival. The form is distributed by the cabin crew during the flight.
You can find the latest entry restrictions via local authorities’ website and appropriate consulate or embassy.
Check your options here, if your travel plans change due to the travel restrictions.