Informasjon om flyreisen
Entry requirements to Singapore
The Singapore authorities have introduced requirements for customers arriving in the country.
Please note that travel restrictions are subject to change on a short notice. As a traveller you are always responsible for ensuring that you fulfill the requirements of your destination and possible transit country.
Before your travel
- You are required to complete an electronic arrival and Passenger Locator Form (PLF) prior to travel, you can complete the form here. You can provide the information earliest 36 hours before your journey.
- You are required to have a negative coronavirus PCR-test result taken earliest 72 hours before the scheduled time of departure.
- The negative test result must contain your full name (as in your travel document), date of birth or your passport number, test result, test method, date and time of testing and the certificate must be written in English.
- The pre-travel coronavirus testing requirement does not apply to you if:
- you are a citizen or permanent resident of Singapore.
- the age of the traveller is less than 6 years old.
- you have only visited Australia, Brunei Darussalam, Macao, Mainland China, New Zealand or Taiwan.
- you hold a Business Travel Pass (previously known as Pre-approved Business Pass).
- you have had the coronavirus between 180 – 22 days before your travel and you are holding an English written positive test result indicating your full name, date of birth or your passport number, date of the test, which cannot have been within 21 days of your travel.
On the day of departure to Singapore
Temperature screening will be performed for all customers at the departure gate in Helsinki. Those not fulfilling the health requirements set by the destination health authorities, or if one of the following coronavirus symptoms is met, will be denied boarding:
- you have a fever
- you have any symptoms of coronavirus
- you have been diagnosed with coronavirus in the last 21 days
- you have had close contact with any coronavirus case in the last 14 days
During the flight and after your travel
- You are required to wear a mask during the flight and mask should not be removed unless necessary, e.g. during meals. This requirement is mandatory by the destination authorities for all customers over 2 years of age.
- You are required to serve a Stay-Home Notice (SHN) when entering Singapore.
- If you are transferring via Singapore from Finnair flight AY131 to other destinations, it is not allowed.
- Upon arrival to Singapore, you must comply with Singapore’s public health and immigration requirements as specified by the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority's website.
Entry to Singapore is only allowed for citizens and permanent residents of Singapore. You can find the latest entry restrictions via the destination country's government website, or from the applicable Embassy or Consulate.
Check your options here, if your travel plans change due to the travel restrictions.