Travel restrictions' effects on travelling
We will adjust our traffic plan according to the demand and changing travel restrictions.
We closely monitor the situation, both demand and the travel restrictions of different countries, and adjust our traffic plan accordingly.
Here you’ll find information about our flights and travel restrictions:
- You can check scheduled flights on our Route timetables page and see flights and available seats through our booking engine.
- You can read more about changes in our traffic plan on winter 2022-2023 here and on summer 2023 here.
- You can check the entry and travel document requirements to your destination on our Travel requirements map. You can find the latest entry restrictions also via local authorities’ website and appropriate consulate or embassy.
Your options if your travel plans change:
- You can change your travel dates flexibly without a change fee. Check further details and instructions here, if you booked your journey on 1 April 2020 – 31 May 2022.
- If you have booked your flight from 1 June 2022 onwards, you can change your travel plans with normal ticket rules depending on your ticket type. Read more about the normal ticket rules here and our ticket types and their benefits here.
- If you wish to cancel your reservation due to a quarantine requirement or for another reason, the refund will be according to the ticket rule.
You can see your passenger rights here.