New requirements for customers travelling to the UK
The UK has introduced new requirements for customers arriving in the country as of 8 June 2020. Kindly read on to acquire more information on this matter.
The UK has introduced new requirements for customers arriving in the country as of 8 June 2020. You must provide information about your journey and your contact details before you land via this page. You can provide this information earliest 48 hours before your journey. Please take with you a print or a screenshot of the form you filled. Please note also that when you arrive in the UK, you must self-isolate for 14 days at the place you are staying.
For more information, you can check the government's official webpage for entering the country and public health measures for all UK arrivals. The UK authorities will update information about the travel restrictions at the end of June. Please follow the situation and check the current requirements before your journey.
Your options, if you have a flight booking to the UK in June but wish not to travel:
- You can change your travel dates without a change fee and travel within your ticket validity, if
- You made your booking via Finnair channels.
- You have a Finnair operated and marketed flight.
- There are available seats on your chosen new flight. It is good to know that if there is no availability in your original fare class for your new flight, you need to pay the fare difference between your original and new flight tickets.
- You can make the change through Manage booking, if your flight departure is more than 7 days away. If you change your travel dates closer to your flight, please contact our customer service. You need to select new dates for your travel when making the change.
- If you wish to cancel your reservation, the refund will be according to the ticket rule.