Choose your account type
Join Finnair Plus and enjoy exclusive offers and benefits at home and abroad, or create a Finnair Account for faster flight bookings and easy access to all your info on Finnair.com.
|Feature||Finnair Account||Finnair Plus|
|Save your personal details for faster bookings||Included||Included|
|See all your upcoming flights at a glance||Included||Included|
|Manage your preferences||Included||Included|
|Earn Finnair Plus points and use them on flights, travel class upgrades and more||Excluded||Included|
|Enjoy exclusive member offers, best flight deals and event invitations||Excluded||Included|
|Enjoy offers and benefits with our over 150 partners around the world||Excluded||Included|
Check-in at the airport
In case you haven’t checked in for your flight online before arriving at the airport, you can check in using the self-service check-in kiosks at the airport. You can also check in at a check-in desk if there are no self-service check-in kiosks at the airport. The airport monitors will show you which check-in desks you can use to check in for your particular flight.
For check-in opening and closing times, see Check-in times.
Please note that if you are travelling on a flight operated by an airline other than Finnair or Norra, you need to check-in at the operating airline’s online service/self-service kiosk/check-in desk.
LOCATIONS OF SELF-SERVICE CHECK-IN KIOSKS
- Airports: Amsterdam, Bangkok, Beijing, Bergen, Billund, Brussels, Budapest, Copenhagen, Frankfurt, Fukuoka, Geneva, Gothenburg, Helsinki, Hong Kong, Keflavik, Kittilä, London, Manchester, Munich, Oulu, Prague, Reykjavik, Rovaniemi, St. Petersburg, Stockholm-Arlanda, Stockholm-Bromma, Tallinn, Tampere, Tromsö, Turku, Umeå, Vienna, Vaasa, Warsaw and Zürich.
- Hilton Helsinki Airport hotel, next to Terminal 2
- The departure hall for the Arlanda Express at Stockholm Central Station and the Cityterminalen bus station in Stockholm city centre
- Copenhagen railway station
- Kowloon railway station, Hong Kong City
Watch the video to see how you can check in for a Finnair flight using the check-in kiosks at the airport.
At Helsinki Airport, you can check in for your flight during the evening prior to departure, between 6 p.m. and 9.30 p.m. One member of your family can check in your entire family’s baggage, provided that he or she is in possession of all tickets and travel documents. Evening check-in saves time on the day of departure, because your whole family can go straight to security control as soon as they reach the airport.
You can do the check-in at Priority Check-in desk:
- If you are travelling with a Business, Business Saver or PRO ticket.
- If you are a Finnair Plus Platinum, Gold or Silver member.
CHECK-IN FOR CONNECTING FLIGHTS
Finnair checks your baggage to your final destination marked in your ticket.
When baggage is not checked through for a connecting flight, it is delivered to the baggage claim area. Please collect your baggage and check it in for your connecting flight.
CHECK-IN FOR GROUPS
Passengers travelling as a group can check in online or at a check-in kiosk in advance.
Groups can also request their travel agent to arrange them a special check-in at Helsinki Airport.
The feedback form is used to improve our website. Please note that we are unable to answer contact requests made via this form. Please do not share any sensitive personal information in this form.