Choose your account type
Join Finnair Plus and enjoy exclusive offers and benefits at home and abroad, or create a Finnair Account for faster flight bookings and easy access to all your info on Finnair.com.
|Feature||Finnair Account||Finnair Plus|
|Save your personal details for faster bookings||Included||Included|
|See all your upcoming flights at a glance||Included||Included|
|Manage your preferences||Included||Included|
|Earn Finnair Plus points and use them on flights, travel class upgrades and more||Excluded||Included|
|Enjoy exclusive member offers, best flight deals and event invitations||Excluded||Included|
|Enjoy offers and benefits with our over 150 partners around the world||Excluded||Included|
- Golf equipment is considered one piece of baggage.
- The fee for golf equipment depends on the baggage allowance of your ticket as well as how much other baggage you’re taking with you. If your ticket bears the code “1 PC”, you can take one set of golf equipment or one other piece of baggage free of charge. If you wish to travel with both, you will need to pay for one piece of baggage as defined by our excess-baggage price list.
- The maximum weight of one set of golf equipment is 23 kg (50 lb). Golf equipment may comprise a set of golf clubs, one golf bag and one pair of golf shoes – all these items count towards the total weight of your golf equipment.
- Finnair Plus Platinum Lumo, Platinum and Gold members are allowed to carry one set of golf equipment free of charge.
- If you’re travelling on a Finnair scheduled flight, you can pay excess-baggage fees on our website via the Manage booking link.
- If you’ve bought your flights or holiday package from a tour operator, you can pay excess-baggage fees here.
- Finnair recommends that you protect your sports equipment when you travel.
The feedback form is used to improve our website. Please note that we are unable to answer contact requests made via this form. Please do not share any sensitive personal information in this form.