Choose your account type
Join Finnair Plus and enjoy exclusive offers and benefits at home and abroad, or create a Finnair Account for faster flight bookings and easy access to all your info on Finnair.com.
|Feature||Finnair Account||Finnair Plus|
|Save your personal details for faster bookings||Included||Included|
|See all your upcoming flights at a glance||Included||Included|
|Manage your preferences||Included||Included|
|Earn Finnair Plus points and use them on flights, travel class upgrades and more||Excluded||Included|
|Enjoy exclusive member offers, best flight deals and event invitations||Excluded||Included|
|Enjoy offers and benefits with our over 150 partners around the world||Excluded||Included|
Pets carried in the cabin
Small cats, dogs, rabbits and rodents may be carried in the cabin with certain restrictions.
- The pet must be carried in an IATA-approved pet carrier under the seat in front of you.
- The total weight of the pet and its container may not exceed 8 kg (17 lb).
- If you are transporting a dog, a cat or a rabbit in the cabin, we recommend that you carry it in a soft pet carrier. A soft pet carrier should be waterproof and have a breathable mesh at the front. Other types of soft bags may not be used for transporting pets. The maximum dimensions for a soft pet carrier are same than for normal carry-on baggage, as long as the carrier is flexible enough to fit under the seat in front of you and your pet can travel comfortably.
- Rodents must always be transported in a hard case. The maximum dimensions for a hard case are 35x30x20 cm (14x12x8 in) (length x width x height).
- You may not carry a pet in the cabin if you are travelling in Business Class on an intercontinental flight, as there is no room under the reclining seats.